Field Study Research Paper
- Prior to and/or during the field seminar participants will identify a subject of interest about which they would like to know more or one which they would like to refine to teach in their own classrooms. For example Benjamin Franklin's life experience shaped his role as a founding father" or "America's Founding Mothers" etc...
- Prior to and during the field seminar gather information that will support your selected topic.
- Following the field seminar participants will complete their research about their chosen subject and write a one page paper providing a basic explanation of the significance of the assigned topic, and an analysis/review of the events/ individuals studied. The one page paper should include all works cited.
- On the back side of the paper, participants should create an engaging instructional activity related to the assigned topic that teachers might use with their students.
- Participants will bring a hard copy of their completed paper to the final seminar and will submit their papers(both below and directly to Libby Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.) Due date to be announced.
- A sample lesson is available below for you to preview.